We've put together a collections of installation guides and videos to help you with changing your watch straps and accessories.
Simply select your model from the list below:
Fitbit Charge 2
Fitbit Versa 1, 2 and Versa Lite
Fitbit Alta, Alta HR and Fitbit Ace Kids
Fitbit Flex 2
Fitbit Inspire, Inspire HR and Inspire 2, Fitbit Ace 2 Kids (without Frame)
Fitbit Ace 2
For Ace 2 Compatible straps without a frame, check out the Fitbit Inspire installation Video above.
For straps with a frame:
- Hold the tracker with the screen facing you and the button on the left.
- Gently push the top of the tracker through the back opening in the band.
To attach a band:
- Hold the tracker with the back facing you and the button on the right.
- Hold the band with the back opening facing you and the button insert on the right.
- Place the top of the tracker into the flexible band opening and gently push the bottom of the tracker into place. Ace 2 is secure when all edges of the band lie flat against the tracker.
Fitbit Charge 3
Fitbit Charge 4
Fitbit Versa 3 & Fitbit Sense
Fitbit Charge and Charge HR
Samsung Gear S3
Garmin Vivosmart HR
Garmin Vivofit 3, JR and JR 2
Garmin Standard Watch Straps (Quick Release)
Garmin Quick Fix (Fenix ranges):
If there is a guide you are looking or we do not have, please get in contact with our friendly team who will be able to help you out!